Impact of chemical EOR on water management, from the lab to pilot to the field.
Using our experienced petrophysics and chemical labs, the EOR Alliance will develop a comprehensive workflow to solve water management issues.
The EOR Alliance has identified the key issues and hurdles to evaluating water management issues at chemical EOR sites, using a disciplined project methodology.
- Impact of treatment additives on chemical EOR performance
- Impact of EOR chemicals on oil/water separation and water treatment
- Impact of EOR chemicals on well production issues (corrosion, microbial activity, etc.)
- Impact of using produced water for chemical EOR
- To investigate the impact of chemical EOR on the production system as a whole
- To develop knowledge, identify key issues and define guidelines
- Assess the impact of EOR on the overall produced water cycle
- Through an ambitious lab program on representative case applications
- Independently of service company
- Understanding main mechanisms & development of knowledge
- Identification of key issues